BG

Saturday 22 March 2014

WKO SHINKYOUSHINKAI SINGAPORE

OSU!

I had my first karate two weeks back, it was such a fun and enjoyable experience that I decided to sign up with WKO SHINKYOUSHINKAI SINGAPORE for more classes and I even brought a friend to join with me this time round!=)



Hehe here are some photos took 2 weeks back by my sensei!=)












I didnt managed to capture much photos as I was concentrating really hard at the moves, which my sensei and sempai was executing.

But here is a trailer for you, should you be interested in knowing, what will you be in for!


Here is a photo, I took with one of my sensei!=)


An upclose photo of my sensei=)







The classes is conducted in Japanese most of the time, however the instructors will explain in english afterwhich, so if you are like, doesn't understand Japanese, its totally ok!=)

If you are interested, WKO SHINKYOSHINKAI SINGAPORE is having a promotion right now!=)

Their classes is going for $50/mth 
Usual price $100/mth

There is a yearly membership fee at $50 for the first year and $38 on the subsequent years.

If you are looking to work out and is interested in stuff like self defense and sparring, why not join me and be part of this big family!=)

For those who are not too sure, if karate is the thing for you, you can always come for a trial class!=)
If you are interested to come for a free trial class, you can leave me a comment below! 

Just state your name and comment in the comment box below
"I want a karate trial class"
Add and like: World Karate Organization Shinkyoshinkai facebook page.


Be part of this big family!
OSU!

Video and Photo credit to: 
 World Karate Organization Singapore







1 comment:

  1. Kyokushin karate is legendary, although im not sure about shinkyokushin. But anyway, just have fun n punch hard :)

    ReplyDelete