BG

Sunday 8 June 2014

Advertorial : Decolor Hairdye


Hey guys!!=)

After my last post on 
alot of you have been asking me, where did I got my dyes from and how much is it=)

Hehe *Insert drumrolls* well.....

I got my supplies from The Mehcandy Store !

Well, before I go about raving their services ( I mean they were super patience and answered to all my queries, speedy delivery, great followup services, the list just goes on and on! ) haha ok, let me tell you more about Decolor Hairdye=)

This is their color chart:


Yup, what you see is what you get!=) and the best thing about this product is : 
  • You are not color limited! Mix it up, concoct your very own signature tone! The possibility is endless!!
  • It does not dry up your hair, in fact my hair feel alot smoother and healthier after I switch to this product.
  • The color can be as bright, as vibrant as you want! In fact, If you had seen the video, I dyed my bottom half. (Roots area) of my hair neon pink follow by purple!!
  • You can either use their home brand H2O2 or conditioner to mix the powder!! I would strongly recommend using their H2O2, if you want the really bright and vibrant color to last. However, in my case, I wanted to create a really soft looking ombre tone, thus I use the conditioner!=)
  • Decolor hairdye comes in sachet form, and I used 2 packs of hairdye (1 pink and 1 purple) to have my whole head purplish pink!!=)
So the big question.

Is it difficul, messy or troublesome to create and concoct this mixture?

Not at all!!! In fact, there is only 3 steps to this!!

Step 1 :

Select the color of your choice!


Step 2 : 

Use your fave conditioner, I used Loreal Eversleek Deep Treatment, as I wanted to make sure my hair is well protected and condition during this process.=)


Step 3 : 

Blend and mix both the powder of your choice and the conditioner together well and apply onto your hair!!=)
Hehe, this is what I concocted for my girlfriend to used on her hair!! This is electric blue!=)


Lastly, leave it on for 15 to 30 mins, I left my for like an hour, so its really up to u!=)

Before

After


Yup! It's that simple!!=) 

Somethings you would wanna take note of will be : 
  • DO NOT MIX IT WITH WATER!  Else the mixture will become grainy and thus not able to be applied onto you hair easily.
  • Invest in a good treatment conditioner, if you are not using H2O2 and also use a balloon whisk to blend the mixture to ensure it is evenly mixed.
  • Less is more, add in equal amount of powder and conditioner first and see if you like what you see.
  • Gradually add on the powder or conditioner, if you find the color is not bright or vibrant enough for you.
  • You wan to make sure the mixture is 1 - 2 shades darker or brighter than the color you want. So that when you wash it off, the color will maintain for the first 2 weeks and gradually fade off nicely.
  • Lastly, in order to achieve color like mine, you will have to bleach your hair, however if bleaching is too much for you, you can lighten your hair color to brown and try color like : Green, Blue, Purple or Red
  • Those colors are easier to be applied on brown hair, however color will not be as bright as bleached hair.
Just have fun and experiment the concoction!!!=)=)


Here are some of the photos of my hair!=) 

Day 1 : 

After 5 washes
(yup, I tried to wash my hair,
everyday to test the product)


Yup, the color is still as vibrant as ever!

Now...you must be wondering, isn't it expensive? I mean look at the other hairdyes that is out in the market!

Muahahahahahaahhaahhah!! Drumroll please;-)

The good people from The Mehcandy are only selling at $2.50 per sachet!! 

AND

Exclusively for viewers who read my blog=)=)

Quote " MIQQ" when purchasing and you will be given a mystery gift!!!=)


Come on! $2.50 + free gift and you get fabulous looking hair, when others is paying ard $250-$300 to get the similar effects!!!=)=)


Hehe! Be sure to check out this super awesome deal and do continue to follow
 my blog : www.iamichellenatasha.blogspot.com
Instagram : @larrywife
Youtube : MIQQ

Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment