BG

Monday 7 July 2014

Carousell blogshop

Hey guys!!!=)=)

Been sometime since I last blog=)=) 
Hehe I have been busy creating videos tutorials and with the preparation of our studio recital at kallang theater this year!!!=)


Ok, soooooo.... This is going to be a really quick and short post!=)

I would like to share 5 of my favorite blogshop on carousell who are prompt in their replies, trustworthy and patience with customers who have losta questions like me=) 

Ps: not in any particular orders.


One of my top fave!!=)=)
For all you peeps, who are wondering where did I get my crazy cheap hairdye from:-) hehe now you know my souce of supplies!!!


I give them 5/5 for before and after services!
They are super prompt with their replies,
Patience and answered all my queries,
Next day delivery upon payment,
Well wrapped parcel,
Suprise freebies.
  
The list can go on and on! Hehe oh ya! 
Exclusively for my readers!!
If you are purchasing any hairdye from them=)
Remember to quote :"MIQQ" and you will receive a mystery gift from @clearencesale
http://carousell.co/clearencesale!!!
______________________________________________________


If you like quirky, kawaii and special products from overseas, this is one blogshop you shouldn't miss!!!=)=)



I got my lilac hair conditioner, which was only vaild in japan thru @izac 
http://carousell.co/izac!!! 

I give them 5/5 for prompt replies,
Bubblewrapping my products,
And the blogshop owner even took the time send my mail out around 3am in the morning, as she is flying off that very morning at about 5am!=)
This is excellent customer service!! I mean I had ever encounter sellers, who will take their own sweet time to mail out and only upon chasing them down their neck, they will say things like "oh~ I wasn't in sg, thus late delivery."

I really appreciate seller who take the extra miles!!=)
______________________________________________________
  

I super love their tattoo!!!!!!
I mean check this out


An unicorn ice cream tattoo!!!
Guess how much did I got this for???

Drumroll please!:-)

It is only....80cent!!!

I mean when was the last time 80cent can get you anything online?!?!

Check out their link!!!

http://carousell.co/meeshx

And seller was super patience despite the fact I forgot to transfer her the money for 2 days! And she even place the tattoo in a pretty holder to safe keep the tattoo!!! Talk about meticulous!!=)=)
______________________________________________________


I like both of their products!!!

Gold foil nails, sexy crop top less than $10!!!!!

I always like sellers who are prompt in their replies, and from their replies, you can feel as if they were smiling at you while explaining to you!!!

While I only have 1 dealing with them so.far, it seen that they have a fair bit of supporter who constantly purchase from them!!=)

Check out their link!
Gold foil nails
http://carousell.co/resalefashion
Sexy crop tops
http://carousell.co/sabinecabana

Lol guess it's not a short post afterall!=)
Oh well...its 6am now...gotta go!!!!=)=)
Good night everybody!!!!=)=)=)




No comments:

Post a Comment