BG

Tuesday 28 October 2014

I AM BACK!

Hey Guys!!

Sorry for the lack of blogging recently!>.<

I wasnt able to use my mobile phone to blog and my lappy died on me hahahah soooo.....yah!

Hehehe so....here are the list of things, i'll be blogging for the next few days!=)

1 -  Advertorial forSexyfashionsg!!!
      will be up on  28/10/2014

2 -  Advertorial for Street Grub!!!
      will be up on 1/11/2014

3 - Advertorial for Lysenté!!!
      will be up on 9/11/2014
4 - Advertorial for Sabine Cabana!!!
     will be up on 12/11/2014

Also! I would like to invite all my readers to join me this coming friday, 31st of Oct 2014 at Natasha Studio as i will be organising my last Halloween Party^_^ would like to spend more time with my loves one next year onwards.=)

Here are the details!

Date : 31st Oct 2014

Time : 630pm to 730pm at Natasha Studio (prep, makeup etc.).
          745pm move out ot clarke quay to treat or trick, taunt and scare people hehe
          945pm come back to studio and party all night!!!

Fee: Would appreciate if everybody can potluck and bring foods n drinks to share with everybody else!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment