BG

Sunday 14 December 2014

Halloween 2014 (backdated)


Hey Guys!


Sorry for all the backlog! hehe will be updating my post every 2 days!

All thanks to my lovely instructor agnes, for lending me her laptop!

So, back to the halloween topic!^^

My theme for my Halloween event this year is "Ayakashi" meaning strange, demons and monster.

Soooo, basically everybody just dressed up as whatever they like and find it strange. 

lol so to start up, here's my "tattoo" hehe

yup, it's a oriental flora design tattoo^_^ can you guess what character i'm playing?


hehe yup! i'm dressing up as 9 tails fox demon !!!

so we started off at Natasha Studio! here are some of the photos!

Group photo with the gang!


Selfie time with Kitaro, Zac and Wenrui!


Photo with my fav baby boy and baby girl!!!


Indoor shot with my demon princess


We proceed to Clarke Quay for their annual halloween event!
and on the way, we took more photos!


my other foxy princess and the joker.


Solo photo of agnes and i!


Thanks to Zac, Wenrui and Howard for being so spontaneous and carrying me up!!!


Agnes with our fav girl!


apparently, we were gathering quite a number attentions from the members of the public and we stayed at the particular venue for around 45 mins , to take photos with the audiences !
it was a really fun experience!


the girls and i.


Ivy jiejie and i.


and guess who we met?!


and join us for the group photo?



more photos, before heading back home!

Howard and i.


Kitaro and i!


baby girl and Melody the lovely doll!


lol, when east meet west!


i love this photo! hehe i look small beside the kingkong!



and to end my night, i went took part in a online photo contest organised by kimage group!


It has been such a fun and exciting experiment!
Looking forward to halloween next year already! 
and i hope you, will be joining us next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment