BG

Sunday 13 December 2015

TIN X Trick Eye Museum Sg


Hey guys!!!

If you have been following my social media lately, you would have notice that I pretty much active on my snapchat and IG! And also I was invited along with the other influencer for a treat at the Trick eye museum recently hehe😁😘❤️

Hehe so here's a video to snap up what Went on at Trick Eye Museum ytd and also photos on what are their upgrade in their decos!😍😘😍



Eda and I, before our treat @ trick eye museum hehe

We had this Super yummy Taiwan mango lemon ice cream at food republic!! It's only $2.50!!!😍 our must have before we go Sentosa haha

Upon arriving hehe (check out my snapchat video here!)




Hehe I'll be announcing something pretty spectacular (at least to me) in my next entry hehe

Here's Eda and I having fun taking selfie hehe 


Sophie and I, trying to balance off the ball in our heels haha


Was getting really hungry...so....πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…


Me acting silly haha while waiting for the other influencers to round up for prize presentation hehe

I also managed to Bbox and jam with Gerald while waiting for time to pass hehe I'll upload once Sophie send me the video hehe 

😊 really thankful to TIN for the invite!!! Eda and I had so much fun there!!! Now for those who are interested to go and have some fun, here are their rates and details!😊😊 

Here's from everyone who attended the event!
Wishing you a very merry xmas!!!

Till next time!

❤️Michelle Q
IG: https://www.instagram.com/imiqq/
Snapchat: @mixuemiqq





No comments:

Post a Comment