BG

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Asus Selfie Zen Phone

Wanna look flawless in every single angle, without trying too hard?

Asus Selfie Zen Phone is the phone, what i call a girl best friend.


Here's a photo of my beautiful Asus Selfie Phone, 
They come in 3 colors, Pink, Champagne gold and Tiffany Mint.

Here are the spects^_^ Image credit to gsmarena.com
Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL
MORE PICTURES
  • 5.5"1080x1920 pixels
  • 13MP1080p
  • 3GB RAMSnapdragon 615
  • 3000mAhLi-Po
    • 170g, 10.8mm thickness
      Android OS, v5.0
      16/32GB storage, microSD card slot




I love how effortless, it is for me to take a photo of my girlfriends and i without trying to get the perfect lighting because the camera comes with a beautification mode and unlike the conventional phone, whereby you have to use various apps to add lights, shadows and filter, Asus Selfie does it all for you!

Check out these photos:


Before Beautification Mode         After Beautification Mode


The effect is so amazing that my gfs decided to take selfies and have fun !!!
Yes, they were super amaze, and yes these photos were taken in as pretty dim room but it turn out bright and perfecto!


More Selfies and now, we are picture ready anytime with my Asus Selfie phone hehe and of course, other than the really amazing camera, i also love the 5.5" Screen and how light it is!!! 

I NO LONGER HAVE TO SQUIRM MY EYES TO WATCH RUNNING MAN<3<3


I am also very impress with the battery life, i was watching running man nonstop for 4 hours and only 30% of the battery life was consume! Amazing or what?! hehe now i can travel without fearing my phone will die on me, while i'm trying to kill time <3

Thank you Asus and TIN for this wonderful opportunity to try out and experience, the amazing Selfie Zen phone! 

TIll Next time!
IMIQQ






No comments:

Post a Comment