BG

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Taipei Day 1 part 1 (Singapore Changi Airport to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport)



 
Hi guys!!!




In this series of #imiqqtravel, I will be sharing with you some of the best Taiwan delicacies in Taipei lesser known to tourists, tips on getting the best exchange rates in Taiwan, where to rent cheap wireless wifi and most importantly! Shop, eat and massage for a total of $300 and below for 5 days 4 nights!!!
 


Singapore Changi Airport to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport!

I will also be having a series of giveaways for my followers at the end of my Taiwan blogposts!

So all you've got to do is to follow and like my fb and ig page @imiqq and answer the questions!
It's that simple! So stay tune to Taipei Day 1 Part 2 of my blog post on the 1st of July 2016
for the 1st question and you might just walk away with the giveaways!

hehe check out my youtube channel for more videos!!!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment