BG

Friday 18 July 2014

Sabine Cabana!

Hello my lovely peoples!!=)=)

How have all of you been?=)=) hehe I have been super busy with our studio recital and such!!please come down and support our dancers ok?=)=)

Hehe check out more of Keanna and Mystri photos here!! Photo credit to Remus Devin Koh!=)


Oh ya!! Before I forgot, Natasha Studio is having her 7th anniversary open house on the 19/07/14!!
Dance all you can for just $10/-
Check out www.natashastudio.com for more info & promo details ok???!!!

Hehe ok, back to Sabine Cabana Meetup session today!!!=)=)

Remember my previous entry on the top 5 carousell shop, you should visit ?:-)


http://carousell.co/sabinecabana 

Yape! Sabine Cabana was one of the feature blogshop and thanks to them, I'm now part of their community!!! 
Which means....you can expect alot more exciting contests, giveaways and updates!!!!!!! 
*hint* maybe...something like a #ootd contest;-)


Exciting ain't it?;-) hehe I'll disclose more of the details, when the times come muahaaahahaha!!

BUT FOR NOW!=)

Hehe meet Masa, the mysterious MD behind Sabine Cabana & Lynn, the pretty, sassy cheerleader!:-)


From the left, Yours truly, Afrina, Rachel, June, Lynn, Belinda & Christine!!:-)



Yeah! I'm the oldest over there Muhaahhahhhahahahahha but you know what they say“人老心不老” haha I'm actually super happy and grateful that, I have this opportunity to work with these wonderful and enterprising young ladies!!=)

I'm soooo looking forward to our next meetup and upcoming collaboration !!!=)=) 

But before I go, please follow the girls and I on our instagram for more updates ok?=) here's our ig name!!=)=)



Till next time, my lovelies!!!=)


No comments:

Post a Comment