BG

Monday 24 November 2014

Advertorial : Lysente

LYSENTE 



Luxurious handbag with affordable pricing.

Hey guys!

Xmas is around the corner! Have you thought of what to get for your significant half, families and friends?

Hehe, if you have yet to plan, read on! I have something in store for all of you!=)

Check out LYSENTE, a online handbag boutique.

They offered a wide varieties of handbags, which I'm sure, you will definitely be able to find one that suit you!=)

I mean check these out!=)
And these are jz 1/4 of their collections!!=)






Hehe I'm sooooo gonna get one for my love one this xmas!! And you know what?!=)

The good people from LYSENTE, is offering a xmas special for all Natasha studio members and my reader!=) jz quote #miq10 upon purchasing and you will be entitled a 10% discount!!!!=)

Hehehe till then!
Love, miqq
Instagram : @larrywife







No comments:

Post a Comment