BG

Thursday 19 March 2015

Contour Express review

If you are Looking for a comfortable and cosy environment to gym away, Contour Express is definitely the place to go to=)
I was impress by their staffs, on how friendly and attentive they were, when I told them I have a bad back injury prior to my session with them!=)
Hehe taking my pluses and blood pressure before and after the circuit training session!

I love the fact, that it is a circuit training kinda gym, its good for people like me=) who wanna see results within a short period.of time!=) not to mention, it work your wholE body!
Hehehe time for Cooling Down exercise, after all these training! Heheh
While the place do look a tact rundown, as it is located in a shophouse, I appreciate the fact that, contour express thou small, there have all the basic facilities you need.

From lockers To changing room to shower area. You need it, they have it=) I Would definitely intro all the ladies to go try it out if You would like to go the gym with personal trainer who will assist you, without hardselling their packages=)while you are gymning away hehe And not to mention, it is relatively cheap as compared to the commercial gym.

I would say it is definitely worth the Money, if you are Looking for a good workout.place, with trainers who will take note of your growing process :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment