BG

Sunday 8 March 2015

THE MUSIC RUN 2015

Music, fun, run and party!
Hehe hey guys!!! Have you registered for the biggest party run for 2015 yet?!
Yeap! I'm referring to The Music Run by AIA! Hehe I was very very lucky and honor to be invited as one of the official blogger for this mega fun and exciting event!!!

Hehe photo with Australian DJ, Sammy Wallwork and yes, I even won myself The lastest GpS watch from Polar!

Happening on the 11th of April 2015 @sentosa, be ready to be blast away by  over 100concert quality speakers, meetup with celebrities (yes;) celebrities such as Woody, K star such as Lee Seon Ho and Lim Yoon Ho was seen at The Music Run previously!!) AND AND AND!!! Dharni!!! Singapore number one, Beatboxer will be performing for this event too!!!!!!I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM PERFORM LIVE!!!
Oh! Did I mentioned that The Music Run is a un-timed, non-competitive 5km fun run, with a total of 5 different music zone and In partnership with #Spotify, the Official Digital Music Partner,YOU can decide the soundtrack for their Rock, POP, Retro, R&B & Dance zones at www.themusicrun.com.sg ?!
I mean check out their music genre!!! HIPHOP IS DEFINITELY A MUST GO AND STAY ZONE FOR ME HEHEHEHE.

Ps: hehe I was told that all of the different zones, will have a different and special setups! Hehe I'm not gonna spill the beans yet but here are the hints;)
Mega shower station.
Foams and bubble.
Fun in the dark.

Hehe soooo what are you waiting for?!
The Music Run registration ends on the 31st of march, but from what I know, their tickets are selling really fast!!!
Hehe I'm really looking forward to see you guys there!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment