BG

Friday 8 January 2016

Drum Tao 2016



Hey guys!!!

A lot of you been asking me about how's DRUM TAO and is it worth the money to watch?😊😊


Hehe before that, I would like to give a big shoutout to TIN & Vizpro events for the invite!!! I really had a blast with my fellow bloggers!!!


😁So here's a short review!
overall I rated 10/10 for the show!


I really enjoyed the dynamic of the performance! Other than the traditional Japanese taiko, they also infused martial arts, dance and traditional Japanese game such as"odetama" juggling ball on traditional Japanese umbrella!!!

The show was full of upbeat rhythm, whereby audiences would join in and clap along with the drummers😍 while the very spontaneous performers were running about the theatre, drumming and performing up close for the audiences!! 


Here's a glimpse of what it happened hahaha the guys are Jz tooooo hawt😍😍😍 sorry for the blurry photos haha


Hehe lucky for me, the selected 10 influencers from TIN was allowed to take photos and videos during the show, so click on the video below & check out what went on at DRUM TAO 😍😍😍


Hehe if u have yet to catch the show, today is your last day!!! This is a show not to be miss!!!

Tickets can be brought at sistic!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment