BG

Saturday 9 January 2016

Eyelash extension

Hey ladies!😍😍

Chinese New Year is around the corner! 

Wanna find out how you can get those Korean looking eyelash extensions at a quarts of the usual rates?


Haha for those who doesn't know, Korean lash extensions normally cost around $200 - $300. 

yes! Looking good! Dolling up, dressing up can cost quite a bomb during cny, 😍😍😍 BUT NOT THIS YEARπŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

Check out my eyelash extensions!!



This is me, after eyelash extensions at Belle Lash Sg.😍😁❤️ I really like how gentle she is with my lashes and how hygienic she is with her tools😍


The lash she is using for me, are the professional call "C curl lash". It not only, feel very lightweight on my lashes, but the curls are very Long, fluttery and natural looking too!!


I'm really excited to share with you a Super duper great deal from Belle Lash Sg!!!


From now till end of Feb, quote Imiqq and you will be waive off the Cny $5 surcharge!! 😍 

 Email her at : belleleecy75@gmail.com ☺

Hehe I hope you like this cny deal, I've managed to hunt down for you!!!! Stay tune to my blog and Fb page for more cheap and good deals!!!! 😍 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘


No comments:

Post a Comment