BG

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Project " 365 inspired "


Prologue 

" Some scratch the surface while others strike and devour your soul as we speak. But only your perspective can decide and bring their action to life. "

Hi guys:)

For 2016, I would like my IG to be a tact more interactive and also I would love to be inspired by each and everyone of you around the globe, thus I decided to start a IG photo story, with quotes provided by you guys!😊❤️❤️😊

Here's how this IG story will work😊

All you got to do, is to provide me with a quote / sentence (not more than 3 lines.) 

I will use it for my photos for the next 365 days.

I am hoping to print it into a small booklet and give it to those, participating and has empower not just me, but people around me at the end of the year 😊 

Chapter I - Rebirth.

What are your thoughts and quotes? Dm me or comment below❤️😊

Photos and quotes will be updated daily on my Facebook page @imiqq and blog www.imiqq.blogspot.com 😊 please share this mini project of mine with your friends and families, if you like this idea and would like to be part of the project❤️.

Thank you all for the support❤️

Love,
Imiqq 

No comments:

Post a Comment