BG

Sunday 3 January 2016

TINCADEMY


Happy new year everyone!!!😘❤️😘❤️

Photo credit to AUDBLUSH❤️
I hope your 2016 been great so far!!!

Hehe mine been fantastic! I'm really happy to be selected by TIN as one of the 10 influencer representing them at the upcoming DRUM TAO show on the 7th of Jan!


 And I even got featured on their website for my ootds as seen on Instagram earlier this Dec!


and a short beatbox segment on their Facebook, which generated quite a numbers of followers for me!! 


At the same time, managed to have gotten quite a number of sponsorships, gotten paid for some of my works and my gf @sophleow

she even became an ambassador for Sugar app through Gerald Png!! 😁😁😁

So how did it all get started and Who is TIN? 

Hehe pardon me for not introducing πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹
TIN aka The Influencer Network is lead  and headed by
Dennis Toh and assisted by his left and right hand man, Willam Tan ( Pioneer in the male blogging scene ) and Gerald Png ( fastest growing youth male blogger in Singapore & not to mention a very committed Instagrammer, who take prides in his photos and ootds )

As some of you would have noticed that I have been rather active with My blog and IG, attending and covering media events under TIN😊




This opportunity was given by Willam from TIN, when we were attending a media event together and handed me a brochure and explaining how me attending their "so you wanna be a blogger" workshop conducted by TIN ,
Which will help me advance my blogging career in terms of getting more advertorials and sponsorships, exclusive feature on their website, jobs opportunities from TIN and as well as how to make my photos and blog shine and stand out!

Hehe check out my recent photos!!



Seriously, I really learnt so much from their workshop specially from Gerald! 

Check out his IG @geraldpng and you will understand why I am so inspired by his photos and how did my passion for photography reignite!

I mean getting recognise and rewarded for your works, getting sponsored ,exclusive invites to media events and job opportunities both locally and oversea!
this is quite an enticing workshop isn't it?😍😍😍 hehe and I really did benefit from the workshop! 

So for those of you who are inspired and would like to have more jobs opportunities! What are you waiting for?!

Here are the dates to their workshop!!!
30 Jan 2016 - 9am to 6pm
20 Feb 2016 - 9am to 6pm
19 Mar 2016 - 9am to 6pm

And here's something special for all my readers who join their workshop hehe

Quote #tincademymichelleq and email to Theinfluencernetwork@gmail.com after you have register for your workshop and you will be entitled a 10% discount for the workshop and that's not all!!!

I have personally gotten you guys some cny gift packs (worth $20) upon completion of registration 😊❤️ so follow my IG @imiqq and Dm me for your gift set! Hehe limited gift sets ( first come first serve ) 

Be part of the big family this Jan with us!!!

With that, I hope to see you guys at the next blog event and looking forward to seeing you guys at the workshop!!!!








 







No comments:

Post a Comment